Sunday, April 19, 2009

Time to Build My Brand Back Up



Me and him both. This is the most important man in the playoffs, for now, and I can't wait. Apologies to Rose (Celtics will adjust, can Rose make the superhuman rock-solid, I refuse to believe that team is always there for him in any structurally sound way), and anyone else I missed because I was off in music crit realm yesterday and barely watched. Am willing to hear other nominees.

This might have to be an open thread for now, but one point: What are the chances the Ariza is pretty much what we hope TT might one day become?

Oh, and Texans out there, please help me convince Lady Shoals that she really, really needs to be excited about her Mavs vs. Spurs. I like the Mavs as underdogs, maybe even miscreants and misfits, instead of the establishment. It's like the old days, sort of.

BONUS: Joey continues to rain hot fire with his most impassioned, and yet sympathetic (for him and them) defense of the Spurs ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment