Friday, October 3, 2008

Help Kids



Once, FreeDarko raised money for itself. Now, we're hoping you'll buy our book. But more important than either of these: Our participation in the DonorsChoose.org blogger challenge. Click on the link and you'll find three classroom's relatively modest (and highly specific) needs. Give whatever you can, and if we get these paid, another batch will follow.

Have a great weekend!

UPDATE: Seth back at Knicks camp. No, I'm not just posting this because he's wearing an FD tee:



I really don't think I've spent enough time, ever, telling the world how grand I think Crawford is. I know Joey is pessimisstic, or realistic, about the Knicks this year, but I could live just fine with a team that prominently featured Crawford, a renewed Richardson, and David Lee starting.

Plus, election talk, with some insight into how mildly political players view this race, and then a long chat with Grandpa Houston. It's really weird seeing him back. Best line, of course, goes to Steph. To paraphrase: "I'm one of those guys who waits till Election Day...of course I'm voting for Obama."

No comments:

Post a Comment