Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tickling Sense












I cannot begin to tell you how much joy this photo brings me. I want it to be made into a frieze in my bedroom. I hate fall, but I could not be happier about it finally turning the month when the GREAT NBA BEGINS AGAIN. October is such a great month for the NBA because:

--We get to see rookies like Derrick Rose and Greg Oden play for real.

--We get to anticipate what non-controversy (synthetic ball, dress code) Stern creates this year to drum up interest in the season. *Simmons' theory

--We get to hear names like Araujo, Kevin Ollie, Darius Miles, and Wesley Person...names we have not heard in a while and are likely never to hear again.

--We get to see grown men like Eddy Curry and Kevin Love throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment