Thursday, December 18, 2008

In Case You Need Clone Us



Here's me, Big Baby, and Silverbird giving it our all at Gelf's Varsity Letters reading. My wardrobe is amazing, but only becomes readily apparent toward the end. That alone is reason enough to suffer through the gladness.

This snow in Seattle is really fucking with me, as are my dead-whale-like sinuses. So I will keep these two thoughts brief:

-I really, really hope Rajon Rondo doesn't turn into Tony Parker, because he's every day now getting closer to what I'd imagined he could be. It's almost making me enjoy KG again, somehow, like they connect on a special level when they make eye contact. And that will be the foundation going forward. Is it at all possible that Rondo is bringing out things in Garnett? Or is this all in my head, about context and connotation, and so on.

-The Felton to Golden State rumor: I could see Brown wanting Wright. More likely, though, is that he's after Randolph, for the same reason the Bobcats drafted Ajinca and traded for Diaw. He is rounding up all weird, confounding, multi-skilled big men to exterminate their kind once and for all. Larry Brown's last and greatest contribution to the league will be mass murder, even genocide, in the name of the Right Way.

Next to that, the Warriors playing three PG's at once, plus Stephen Jackson, seems trivial.

ULTRA-SUPER BULLETIN: It's being reported some places that I wrote that Farmar "doesn't look like a Jew." I never said that and never would. That doesn't even make sense, especially coming from someone who gets mistaken for a lot of things other than Jewish.

No comments:

Post a Comment