Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Full Moon Madness!

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Ammy! Did all of you enjoy the full moon last night? It looked just glorious here; I have pix to share with you in a minute!

Before I get to that, all of us here at Ao4 HQs have received some really sweet awards that we'd like to tell you about!

The Feisty Three presented us with this award:

Thank you, Feisty Three!

Wow! That must be for doing zoomies! Hee hee hee! Thank you, pups! We like it very much and are honored!

Our cute, little friend Sonic gave us this award:

Thanks, Huffle!!!  And Quincy!  And Sonic!

Isn't that sweet?!!? Mmm... that looks good enough to eat!

Sonic also gave us another award - as did our wonderful friend Darwin!

Thank you, Darwin!!!  and Sonic!

Thank you soooo much, pups!!! We just love the awards and we especially love your friendship! ALL of your friendships! Darwin said she especially likes my big smile - isn't that sweet?!?! Darwin - this is for you:

DSCN4323_2 Ammy
Just me. Ammy. Smiling. :)

One of the things that really makes me smile is weather and astronomy things, so how about I show you some shots of the full moon, OK?

Actually, this is the night before the full moon; Mom took that in case it was cloudy last night:

DSCN4400 28 MAR 10

Fortunately, last night was clear and bright! Let's look at an atmospheric shot (hee hee hee!) Mom took of the moon over the neighborhood:

DSCN4405 full moon

The moon was so bright, Mom didn't even use a flash! She did for this next one - it's me, out studying the sky:

DSCN4401 Amber and the full moon
Me, Ammy. Looking at the full moon!
Does the flash make my fanny look big?

I had Stormy's leash on. Don't get confused!

I was also checking for worms, as the March full moon is the full worm moon. I didn't find any, but I did see a bunch of robins hopping around today, so maybe they came out later!

Here's a close up of the full moon itself:

DSCN4407 29 MAR 10

Isn't it beautiful!!??

Thank you again to our friends for the lovely awards! We are very touched and just think all of you are as sweet as can be!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment