Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sort of Out-Takes - and Who's Who

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Ammy! Before I forget, Stormy wanted me to give a great big thank you! to everyone for all the Storm-a-versary wishes! All of us had a great day together, and reading all of your sweet comments were really the icing on the ... no, wait. We didn't get cake. How about the fish oil on the supper-dupper? Mmm... yeah! That's it!

Anyway, Storm mentioned that she and I posed for some photos and shared one of them with you. Then yesterday, we posted two photos ... and may have caused some confusion! The top photo from yesterday is us girlie-girls. The second photo yesterday is the boys!!! I think next time Mom gets it in her head to do a photo shoot, she should do the black and whites together and the red and whites together - what do you think of that?

We have more pix from the photo shoot, and I thought I'd share some with you, along with some quick captions. These are sort of out-takes, as we weren't really doing what Mom wanted us to do. Remember:

Storm's comments are in red, her leash is blue camo
mine are green, my leash is hot pink camo
Zim's comments are blue, his leash is woodland green camo
Davy's are in purple, his leash is desert camo.

Whew! Let's get started!

Stormy briefed us all before we went outside and said we should all do our best to look really tough and serious. (As you saw
yesterday, Zim and I couldn't quite keep the "serious" thing going the whole time!) This is Stormy and me:

DSCN4238 Storm & Ammy
Yeah, I know she has treats, Ammy. Let me make sure the neighbors aren't watching...
I can't help it. I'm going to look at the camera.

They were yummy treats; I couldn't help it. At least I was doing the "serious" look!

In this next one, Storm was acting bored. Well, no. It wasn't an act. She was bored. Hee hee hee. I was trying to see what was going on across the street.

DSCN4239 Storm and Ammy
Yeah, yeah. Sit and look at the camera. Whatever.
Is the Pointer's daddy taking her running? I think I see them coming...

I'm not sure what we're doing in this next one.

DSCN4242 Storm & Ammy
How many cookies do you have left?
Wait... it's not the Pointer, it's somepuppy else...

Anyway, that was the end of our photo shoot - then Mom brought the boy-ohs out. Apparently, they didn't have as many out-takes as Stormy and I did; they actually like working the camera for treats. Can you imagine? Anyway, for contrast, here's an out-take of the boys:

DSCN4246 Dave and Zim
Stormy said she and Ammy got a zillion cookies. Is that true, Mom?
I'll sit and act "serious". Was there something else I was supposed to do?

Once they had their "Show Me the Cookies" moment, Mom shot some wonderful portraits of them. Dave will post them tomorrow for Photo Finish Friday, along with one each of me and Storm.

I hope you enjoyed our photo shoot!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment