Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo Finish Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me - Dave - here with Photo Finish Friday. As the Yammer told you yesterday, Mom did get some nice shots of us the other day during our really fun photo shoot. I picked the best ones and will share them with you now!

Girls first! Here's Storms:

DSCN4236_2 Storm
Stormy

She's looking in the general direction of the camera and isn't making a face at Mom, so that's pretty good! She was there when Mom tried Ammy's portrait shots and told her to keep the serious look going, so here she is:

DSCN4237_2 Ammy
Ammy

Well... OK, that's not the best picture of my little sister, but it IS a good "serious look", don't you think? Especially for someone who is usually cracking silly jokes! Ha woo! (Maybe she's doing that SuperModel "pout" thing?)

OK, now the pix you girl pups have all been waiting for - us boys! First up - get ready for this one - my kid brother, Zim:

DSCN4248 Zim
Zim

Yeah. I'd say Zim worked the camera pretty well on that one, wouldn't you? I took a cue from him and did one of those "looking up" poses. Here I am:

DSCN4247 Dave
Me - Dave

Mom said this shot really shows off my freckles! All I know is we got treats and hugs and tummy rubs! Woo!

I hope you enjoyed the portrait edition of Photo Finish Friday!

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment