Monday, March 15, 2010

Walk Out-Takes

Hi everypuppy and everykitty! It's me - Ammy! We're just back from our big morning walk and I couldn't figure out what to post but Stormy said it was my turn so I thought about it and thought it would be fun to post pix from our walk but realized no biped had a camera and it made me think about Zimmie's post from yesterday so I thought I'd do sort of a spin-off from that. (I get a little bit spun up and zoomie-esque after walkies; can you tell? Hee hee hee!)

Anyway, Zimmie wrote about our walks and adventures and sort of a sub-point he made was that we always GO on walks (rain, snow, sleet, dark of night, etc.) but Mom doesn't always bring the camera or iPhone along. Something about we're easier to dry off than the Nikon. We don't mind wet and wind and fog and things like that one bit! The only conditions that stop us from going are lots of ice (a little is do-able) or close-by lightning. (Sadly, the year we moved in to Ao4 HQs, a woman was struck by lightning and killed not far from our house; we are always very careful now!)

SO... sometimes Mom does take the camera or iPhone out when the weather conditions are less that perfect and ... well ... the photos come out like this:

IMG_4797 Out-take

That's me and Zim on a foggy morning in the deep snow. Could you tell?
Hee hee hee! Now maybe you know why even though we do go on our walkies ... the camera doesn't!

That photo is in the "
out-takes" file, along with others. You see, even when the conditions are great for photos, we have more of those "out-takes". Here's one from a walk Dave, Zim and I took with Mom.

DSCN3827 Out-take
Dave, me (Ammy!) and Zim

Mom thought she'd be clever and bring cookies so she could get a good picture of us. Hee hee hee. Nice try, Mom! Oh - right. Too bad Davy isn't sticking his tongue out, too - otherwise it wouldn't be in the "out-takes", right? Hee hee hee! Well, here's the next one Mom took:

DSCN3828 Out-take
Dave - much better.

Hee hee hee! Mom is really thankful to have digital photography.

IMG_5614 Am, Dave, Zim
Hee hee hee! Way to go, you guys!
Ha woo!
Hey, I wonder if my kit-cat friend is down there?

We'll help Mom take more pictures today. I wonder how many will end up in that "out-takes" file? :)

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment