Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here, There and Everywhere

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me - Zim! Thanks for all the cool comments on yesterday's Wordless Wednesday; you're all the best! We did get some questions about where everyone else was napping, and I'd be happy to show you that today!

Before I get started, a big thank you to our wonderful friends Paco, Milo and their adorable little sister Maya for this cool award:

Thank you, Paco, Milo and Maya!!!

Thanks, you guys! We love you and love having you as friends!

So about those naps.... you all wanted to know if I'm napping here...

IMG_5595 Zim

...where is everyone else? Let's take a quick look with a collage:

CollageNapsSZD - Dave, Storm & Ammy

(Ha roo, Marvin! That's for getting Zim-da-dee-snooze-dah, Zim-diddy-ay stuck in our heads all day yesterday!)

As you can see above, Stormy was on KP Duty, Ams was chilling out on our really cool Army quilt in the living room and Dave ... Dave was trying to get comfy on Stormy's bed in the bedroom. As you can see in the upper left corner, he was having a hard time getting into full nap mode. I told him sometimes you have to really work the bed to get it how you like it, but he isn't into making beds like I am. I told him I'd lend a paw or two - and I got to work for him.

DSCN3985 Zim
Ya gotta scrunch the covers up like this, Dave, and ...

In fact, I made that bed sooooo comfy, that I just ....

DSCN3986 Zim
Zzzzzzzzz......

Well, you know how it goes. But don't worry about Dave. He took over my duties on the bipeds' bed:

IMG_5592 Dave
Zzzzzz.....

So that's the rest of the story on our naps the other day! How about all of you? Where do you like to nap?

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment