Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave. Mom's been working hard trying to get a "good" picture of the four of us to use as our Christmas card. Our best photo shoot was the other day and I wanted to share with you how that went. Rather than get too verbose (thanks, Storm) over the whole thing, I'll do just a little narrating, and caption the photos for you.

Here's the color key: Stormy's words are in red. Ammy's are in green. Zim's are in blue. I'm in purple.

Ready? It went something like this...

IMG_5052 Dave
Hey everysibe! Gather 'round! Mom's gonna take our Christmas photo!

IMG_5056 Dave and Zim
Oh, hey cool! I'm ready!
Uh-oh... Zimmie, you know we're not allowed up there...

The words had barely escaped my muzzle when Stormy came in.

IMG_5058 Storm, Zim, Dave
What the... are you going to make him get down or should I?

Stormy was none too pleased with Zim - or with Mom!

IMG_5060 Storm, Zim and Dave
You're NOT making him get down?
Hey, don't I look cool up here?
Woo... I hope Santa's not watching, Zim...

Instead of saying that really funny "NonoZimmienono!" thing, Mom actually kept calling Amber.

Ammy eventually came... but SHE knows the rules and didn't want to see anypup get in trouble.

IMG_5063
Hey, Ammy! Look at me!
Oh.... ZIMMIE! I can't even look....
Let me get this straight. You're letting him stay up there for the photo shoot?
Woo. I wonder how long 'til supper-dupper time...

Then Storm said we should all cooperate just for a split second, so Mom could get us all looking at the camera.

IMG_5065 The pack
I'll look... but I'm not happy; Zimmie shouldn't be up there!
Don't worry, Am; I'll make him get down in a minute.
Do I look cool enough?
Hi Mom. I'm sittin' like a good boy.

And then...

IMG_5061 Stormy and Zim
Alright, Zim. Time to get down. Want to do that on your own ... or would you like my help?
Err... doing it right now, Stormy!

And then... because we thought Santa might be watching, we stopped for one more photo:

IMG_5070 The Ao4
Hey! Hey! Let Santa know I'm sittin' like a good boy! On the floor and everything!
Oh, yes! Zimmie's a good boy!
Yeah, whatever. I'm tired of sitting.
Woo. Got any cookies, Mom?

We'll post our official Ao4 Christmas card tomorrow, but until then - from all of us to all of you - have a GREAT Christmas!!!

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment