Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Other Activities

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave. Zim and my sisters have shown you some pretty cool pix of our blizzard. Have you been enjoying those? Need a few of me, the Deeve, out enjoying the snow? Here you go:

Here I am, looking thoughtfully at the snow.

DSCN3053 Dave

I was trying to write a Haik-woo, but nothing came to me. Mom kept saying that old Jacques Brel line, "Il neige sur Liège" and it threw off my concentration.

Here's another shot - the wind blew the snow away from some spots -- you can see our grass here!

DSCN3054 Dave

We had some incredible drifts. Check out one in our backyard here and one at our neighbors' front door here. Woo.

Back to our yard...

DSCN3057 Dave

Cool pose, don't you think?

But anyway, it hasn't been all snow, snow, snow around here. I've been doing other stuff, too. Like what? Hmm... like spending quality time with my mom...

IMG_5092 Dave
Oooh, yeah. Right there, Mom!

And with Storm...

IMG_5098 Dave and Storm
Woo, Stormy. Would you teach me the Latin words to "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful"?
Sure, Dave. Repeat after me...

And so, in keeping with the season, I've been leading everyone around here in Christmas carols!

IMG_5043 Dave
"...Adeste fideles, Laeti triumphantes. Venite, venite in Bethlehem!..."

Stormy taught me the Latin real good, didn't she? Woo. She's so smart.

I hope all of you are enjoying the Christmas season!

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment