Friday, December 4, 2009

Photo Finish Friday

Tail wags, dear readers! Welcome to another edition of Photo Finish Friday. I'd call this "The Black and White Edition" but you might get the wrong idea. I don't mean the photos are in black and white, I mean they're of the black and whites -- Dave and me!

Let's start with a collage of a walk he and I took together:

CollageDaveStormWalk2DEC09

Pretty cool using the arctic camo background, given my new leash, don't you think? (The Deeve is on the left in all those pix. He insists on walking to Mom's left - or to the left of whoever is in charge. Which would explain why he's on my left. Ha roo roo roo!)

Anyway, we had a cool walk (literally cold, as winter temps have hit us here at Ao4 HQs). Nothing too remarkable happened except that when we got back, the FedEx man had just pulled up to deliver a package. I had Mom sign for it while I checked it out.

IMG_4708 Storm
Anything in here for us?!?!

Sadly, it was from the
Apple Store; nothing for us Sibes.

IMG_4709 Storm & Dave
Hey Mr. FedEx? Can you check the truck again?
Maybe there's something for us!

There wasn't. But we did get to schmooze with him, which was great.

We didn't want to overwhelm him, so we took turns greeting him. Dave got some ear scratchies, then guarded the package.

IMG_4711 Dave
Dave

I have to say, he looks mighty handsome there, doesn't he? I greeted the FedEx man next.

IMG_4713 Storms
Scratch my ears? That would be great; thank you.

He was impressed with my manners.

IMG_4714 Storms
How 'bout a smooch?

I hope he makes another delivery again soon!

Tail wags,
Storms

No comments:

Post a Comment