Saturday, December 5, 2009

Even More Work!

Ha roo, pups and cool-cats! It's me, Zim. Remember we told you a while ago about how helpful we've been to Mom while she works on her super-secret project? We're still being REAL supportive as she wraps the project up. In fact, she's been working on some sort of label involving detailed calligraphy, indelible ink -- I don't know. But we thought doing zoomies while she was writing with that permanent ink stuff was a great idea. Apparently she thought it was such a good idea, she stopped what she was doing and took me and Dave on a real long walk. Pretty cool, don't you think?

Anyway, she didn't get any pix of me helping yesterday, but here are some from when I was helping before that.

First I came into the outer part of the Studio to check the AO.

IMG_4433 Zim
Hey, Mom. Whatcha doing? Need some help? Wanna take a break?

Then I gave her my best play bow:

IMG_4436 Zim play bowing
Ha roo!

She said she couldn't play right then...

IMG_4439 Zim
Sigh...

...but then promised we could go on a nice long walk when she was done.

IMG_4441 Zim
I'll wait right here.

Stormy taught me that if you hang around and give the Sad-Eyes Look, the walk will come a lot sooner. Ha roo roo roo! (And never fear... Storm was right, and Mom delivered! More on that tomorrow!)

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment