Thursday, December 31, 2009

On The Hunt!

Hi everypuppy and everykittycat! It's me, Ammy! Many of you were wondering about my post yesterday, on Wordless Wednesday. What did I see? What did I smell? What was I stalking? Was it Oswald? Or a squirrel? Or one of Zimmie's kit-cat friends? Well...

DSCN3021 Ammy
I know you're over there! I can smell you!

I could sure smell him, but this is all that was left:

DSCN3140 Bunny tracks in the snow
Oswald tracks!

Oswald Lapin had been here, alright, but he ran off when he saw me coming!

DSCN3055 Ammy
And DON'T come back!

I think I showed him whose yard this is! Ha-rumph!

For all those meteorology/astronomy fans out there - tonight isn't just a full moon, it's a blue moon! Isn't that exciting; it's the first New Year's Eve blue moon since 1990 and the last one until 2028! Now THAT'S something to celebrate, isn't it? (As we say in the meteorology business, "Let's celebrate - meet you at the isobar." Hee hee hee! At the isobar. Hee hee hee! It's so cold here, we could call it the ice-o-bar. Hee hee hee! Oh, I just love that one!)

And for all who will be celebrating New Year's Eve tonight - please have fun but remember to be safe! We'll see you in 2K10!!!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment