Sunday, December 27, 2009

Serene Scenery Sunday

Tail wags, dear pups and kit-cats! Stormy here with Serene Scenery Sunday. I thought I'd share a couple precious pix from our Christmas Blizzard of '09 album. I just know you're going to love these.

First up, Dave and Ammy.

DSCN3061 Dave and Ammy
Dave and Ammy

No mistletoe needed with our little red girl around! She loves giving smoochies. How about one of her and Zimmie?

DSCN3024 Ammy and Zim
Ammy and Zim

Yes, they're really that sweet. Especially Am. She is wonderful beyond words.

Here's a photo Mom took of me yesterday that made her feel all kinds of serene.

DSCN3101 Stormy
Me - Storms

I could have sworn I smelled cookies on her. My mistake. :)

Have a serene Sunday, everypup and kitty!

Tail wags,
Storms

No comments:

Post a Comment