Monday, December 7, 2009

Start of the Work Week

Ha roo, pups and kit-cats! It's me - Zim. Yep, the beginning of another work week here at Ao4 Headquarters. I was just helping Mom make the bed.

I got pretty exhausted right around the "fluff the pillows stage"...

IMG_4526 Zim
Whew! This is tough work!

...but kept on going. I knew Mom needed me!

IMG_4527 Zim
Mom, I don't know if I can go on...

IMG_4528 Zim
Is it break time yet?

And that's when Mom gave me JUST what I needed to recharge my batteries!

IMG_4529 Zim
Tummy rubs!!!!!!

Ahhh! Perfect!

IMG_4530 Zim
Ha roo!

I was all charged up and ready to go another round - just about the time Dave came in.

IMG_4531 Dave
Hey... how do I get in on this tummy-rub action!??!

He got a quick tummy-rub, then we did zoomies. A good start to the work day, don't you think?

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment