Thursday, January 14, 2010

Frozen Fog

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave. Thank you for all the kind comments you left on my Wordless Wednesday post! Didn't the Kansas Ocean look cool? We had a weather condition Ammy called "frozen fog" the other day, so I got to go out on a photo shoot with Mom. That's right... Zimmie's not the only one who gets to go on special adventures!

DSCN3462 Dave
Woo!

Besides, the day we went was the 12th, which was
Adopt-a-Dave Day! To help celebrate the day, I got to go on that cool adventure and I just loved it! Just to show you how cool that frozen fog thing was, here's what one of our favorite trees at the Kansas Ocean looked like the day Zim went:

DSCN3410
Tree without frozen fog

Just one day later, here's what it looked like in
frozen fog conditions:

DSCN3448
Tree in frozen fog

No hocus-pocus with PhotoShop! Pretty cool, don't you think?

The photo Mom got most excited about was of two guys who were out hunting together. Want to see it? Here you go!

DSCN3444 Two red-tailed hawks!
Two Red-Tailed Hawks

Mom got so caught up in admiring them that she almost didn't take any photos! Can you imagine!? She did get a couple, once again muttering something about forgetting the tripod and having a Siberian tugging on his leash. (Just for the record, granted I was busy trying to explore, but I could have sworn I was the only Siberian there... hmmm...)

We put up a little photo album you're welcome to check out at this link; we'll add more to it, too, as Mom processes everything. I hope you enjoy seeing our frozen fog pix!

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment