Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fun in the Studio

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me, Ammy! First of all, many thanks for keeping my secret the other day. Mom did find me, but said I was being so cute she just didn't have the heart to torture me with the comb. Those weren't her exact words, but the bottom line is I didn't have to get combed. Whew! :)

As you may know, we all work very hard here at Ao4 Headquarters. We all have jobs and are devoted to carrying out our duties. But we also like to unwind with some fun. I thought I'd share these photos with you from a while back, so you could see another side of us. (Marvin, if you're out there, I'll be sharing my left side. Hee hee hee!)

Zim, Dave and I were on duty downstairs, much like our assignments the other day, only Zim was in the workout room, helping Dad. I was in the outer part of the Studio and Dave had been in the inner part of the Studio. He came out for a break, and we decided to have a little fun. Mom had her iPhone handy and took these pictures.

IMG_4496 Dave and Ammy
Hey, Zimmie! Come on out! It's break time!

He thought maybe we were going to jump him or something. Can you believe that? Us?!?

IMG_4497 Dave and Ammy
Hee hee hee!

IMG_4500_2 Zim, Dave, Ammy
Zim: Hey, you guys! What's going on?
Me (Ammy): Hi, Zimmie! We just thought it was break time and that you should come on out here with us and take a break and then we could take a break together and then maybe Stormy would come downstairs and take a break or maybe we could all go upstairs and take a break together or...

... and then Mom, who was apparently still working (even though it seemed to me like she was playing with her iPhone...) and not taking a break wanted to know what all the chit-chat was about.

IMG_4503 Zim, Dave and Ammy
Dave: Woo, Mom. She's being a Chatty Cathy again!

I was not! Well, maybe I was. But sometimes a girl has a lot to say!

I decided to go play with one of my toys for break time. Dave went over and hugged Mom. And Zim? I think he found some quieter pups by the door to the other part of the Studio.

IMG_4510 Zim and friends
Hey... do you guys want to hang out for a while?

He makes friends everywhere he goes!

I hope you remember to take breaks from your work!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment