Sunday, January 24, 2010

Serene Scenery SUNday

Ha roo, pups and cool-cats! Zim here with Serene Scenery Sunday. Mom did some outside portrait shots of us yesterday under conditions that truly made her feel serene. Given the weather so many of us have been dealing with, we thought we'd share, in the hopes that we'll spread some serenity your way.

Ammy and I went out first. I just couldn't believe my eyes at first! Here I am:

DSCN3521 Zim
Ammy! Ammy... what is that?!?!

She raised her little meteorologist snooter to the sky and said those words Mom's been longing to hear!

DSCN3519_2 Ammy
It's ... it's the SUN!

It just felt wonderful! Sure, we're Siberian Huskies and we adapt very well to the cold. But keep in mind I'm the youngest member of the Ao4 and I'm 10. A little sunshine does wonders for the spirit - and for the joints!

Mom took Dave and Stormy out next, to get some shots of them, while I looked for a nice sunbeam to nap in. We'd told them about the sun and they couldn't wait to get out there. Here's Dave:

DSCN3534 Dave
Umm... Stormy? I don't see any sun. Do you see any sun?

And Storms:

DSCN3532 Storm
Nope. That sure didn't last long!

Oops. We do have a bit more today, though, truly making it a serene SUNday!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment