Friday, January 29, 2010

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me, Zimmie, coming at you for Photo Finish Friday! Before I get started, I want to thank you for your patience over the past few days! The nice man from our cable company came out yesterday right on schedule and fixed our connection right up! There was some sort of problem with a splitter/connector between our cable TV and cable modem. Or something. I'm not sure; I didn't get to help. Stormy got to stay here with Dad and supervise. The rest of us did this:

IMG_5359

I think Mom did really well walking the three of us together. It was especially fun when Dave jumped me and we started wrestling! Mom seemed excited about that part, too, especially since Ammy was herding her and kept going behind her back and looping around while Dave and I played husky games! Then, for some reason, Mom decided to have Am herd us... and although we still had fun, it wasn't as fun.

IMG_5356 Ammy herding Zim and Dave
Ammy herding me and Dave

Mom's thinking we can take more walks like this if Ammy's willing to take on herding us as her job. I'm thinking I've got to find a way to get Am to look the other way from time to time. Ha roo roo roo!

After we got home, I decided to do zoomies with Dave, then do some posing up on the cat-walk. I haven't shared photos of me up there for a while - want to take a look? Here we go!

I usually pose over here on this side, facing the living room:

IMG_5343 Zim

Don't I look pensive? Let's move over to the side facing the front door and see how that goes, shall we?

DSCN3582 Zim

I'm not sure I like this side. Give me a moment, would you?

DSCN3583 Zim

I think I like the other side better...

DSCN3586 Zim

...let me work up the energy to move, OK? This posing takes a lot out of me.

DSCN3591 Zim

Oh, yeah. This feels better. Much more comfy, really. It's more "me".

DSCN3592 Zim
Zzzzz......

Have a great day, everypup and everykit! And don't work too hard!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment