Friday, January 15, 2010

Photo Finish Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me - Dave! At today's Ao4 morning meeting, Stormy said I could post again. Isn't that cool? Since today is Photo Finish Friday, here's a photo from the meeting:

DSCN3466
Front to back, Storm, me (Dave), and Ammy

Zimmie was ... umm ... well, he wasn't off Zimstigating anything if that's what you were thinking. Well, no ... maybe he was. But Stormy was OK with that, as she had already covered all the news and had given us our marching orders for the day.

The big news of the day? It's my Honorary Birthday! The other day (the 12th) was Adopt-a-Dave Day, but today is the day we chose for my birthday. I am (probably somewhere around) 12!

And Stormy's orders for me for the day? Do all my favorite stuff! I've already gone on a walk with Mom and Dad and my pack-mates, did zoomies with Zim, hung out with my sisters a bit, and now a quick post, then I'm off to do one of my absolute fave things.

Here's a cool sunset from the other night -

10JAN10Panorama

... and now I'm off to think colorful thoughts in our Studio.

DSCN3470 Dave
Me. Dave. Guide Dog for the Color Blind.

WITH my mom. Woo.

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment