Sunday, January 31, 2010

Serene Scenery Sunday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats. Zim here with Serene Scenery Sunday. We saw all kinds of wonderful things this week; I'm here to share some of those sights with you. You did see the pix of the Wolf Moon Ammy posted yesterday, didn't you? We liked that maybe best of all this week!

On one of our walks, we saw a good-sized flock of gooses flying over-head.

DSCN3540 Flying Geese!

They fly back and forth between some of the larger lakes that are here, stopping at farm fields for snacks and stuff. We love to see them and to hear them honking at each other!

That blue sky made Mom feel real serene, too. We've had lots of murky skies lately, but we love it when the sun tries to break through. Here's a look at the sun making a good attempt on the north-west edge of our town:

DSCN3554

We were on our way to the Hudson Trail the day Mom took that picture. We didn't find anything that interesting on that go-round, but here are a few shots from our "snow" (ha!) day.

Here I am, approaching the start of the trail:

DSCN3596 Zim

It was so exciting! It's like I was the first one there!!! Look at that undisturbed snow! COOL!

Then I discovered I wasn't really the first one; clearly somebunny had beaten me to the snow.

DSCN3598 Bunny Tracks
Somebunny's been here already!

And ...

DSCN3609 Bird Tracks
And somebirdie, too!

Oh well. I was the first pup there! (Dave was with me; I have no idea why he isn't in the pix!) Here I am, checking out the trail:

DSCN3608 Zim

Isn't it an inviting scene? A
serene scene! Ha roo! We saw some cool trees; here's a little collage I put together for you:

TreeCollage

You're welcome to go to
our FlickR account to see larger versions of all of these photos!

That's about all the cool sights we saw. I wish I could share the smells with you!

DSCN3600 Zim
Me (Zim) on the trail

It was a GREAT day for snoofing through the leaves and snow dust and everything!

Thanks for joining me for Serene Scenery (and Snoofers) Sunday! Have a peaceful day!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment