Saturday, January 9, 2010

King of the Cool Snow Fort!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me again - Zimmie! Today I'm here with Dave to tell you about the cool walk we went on. Well, not so much the walk as what we did when we got back to Ao4 Headquarters. We went all over the place with Mom, then when we got home, I noticed one of my cool snow forts needed some reinforcement. I got right to work:

DSCN3211 Zim
Me (Zim) working on one of my cool snow forts

I wasn't quite done when Dave said Mom was freezing and I should wrap up my work and let her take us inside.

DSCN3212 Dave and Zim
Dave and me

I said something to the tune of not being ready to go in and who was going to make me...

DSCN3216 Dave and Zim
I will, ya little...
You can't get me! I'm in my cool snow fort!

I had the high ground, so I knew his attack would do no good!

DSCN3217 Dave and Zim
Ha roo, I'm the King of the cool snow fort!

Then Mom said, "Oh, poor Zimmie! Your leg is stuck!" and went to untangle my leg from my leash, when Dave saw his opening!

DSCN3219 Dave and Zim
Woo! Gotcha!

He had me pinned pretty well...

DSCN3220 Dave and Zim
Ooooof!

...but I was able to roll and get back on my feety-feet!

DSCN3222 Dave and Zim
Ha roo! Counter-attack!

Pure Siberian chaos erupted at that point. Oh, it was great; we had such fun! Check out this cool action shot:

DSCN3224 Dave and Zim
Me and Dave, the best big brother a guy could ask for!

Note: Mom wants to make it clear to those who don't understand the ways of the Siberian that we were PLAYING. To the untrained eye, it might look like I'm getting snarky, but no. It's all good, clean Siberian fun!

Seconds later, we heard something and stopped what we were doing!

DSCN3207 Dave and Zim
Hey Dave! Do you hear that? Somebody's coming! Maybe the UPS man or the FedEx man?
Woo! Yeah! Maybe we'll get ear scratchies! I love it when they stop and give us ear scratchies!

Unfortunately, it was just a truck that wasn't coming here. Mom took advantage of the break in the action to take us inside. By that time, she seemed to need a hot cup of coffee, so I didn't resist.

We sure had a blast out there! And I am the KING of my cool snow fort!!! Ha roo!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment