Monday, January 25, 2010

Sharing Space

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave. Do any of you have a favorite place to lounge around, do some day-dreaming, catch up on your naps? Other than on top of my mom, one of my favorite places is the big biped bed. It's the only furniture we're allowed on around here, and really I'm pretty much the only Sibe who likes snoozing on it. Well, no, Storm does, too. But she understands what nap time is all about - peaceful, calm, and quiet. So imagine my surprise that somepup else has decided it's a good napping area lately!

DSCN3496 Ammy & Dave
Hi Mom! I'm just going to lay down here and nap with Davy, OK? I really like it up here now and so I'll just curl up next to my big brother and do that napping thing!

DSCN3497 Ammy & Dave
Uh... Mom? Don't you need Ammy's help somewhere?

Ha woo. Just kidding. Actually, once she settles into nap-mode, she's a really good sleep partner.

Have a good Monday.
Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment