Sunday, February 28, 2010

Serene Scenery Sunday

Hi everypuppy and everykit-cat! It's me, Ammy, here with Serene Scenery Sunday! I got to go on a very special outing, just me and my mom! It was incredibly fun and I felt very serene and so I thought I'd share some of the gazillion photos my mom took with you! Are you ready?

Here's what the scenery looked like where we were:

DSCN4080

Mom sure likes those weeds. Me? I was more interested in doing this:

DSCN4081 Ammy snoofin'

I mean, seriously! I got so many good snoofies there! Meanwhile, Mom shot these:

DSCN4084

More weeds, I think. And her
favorite tree:

DSCN4087

After Mom shot those photos, I found something that made me feel very serene! Check this out:

DSCN4089 Happy Amber
Ah! Snow!

Most of our snow is gone, but in low-laying, shady spots you can still find some! As you can see in this next picture, finding just that little bit left me with a smile on my face:

DSCN4091 Amber

Happiness is everywhere; you just need to help yourself to it!

Speaking of "everywhere"... do you know where we were yet? This should tell you:

DSCN4095 Ammy
There it is! The Kansas Ocean!

Can you see it there beyond me? Here's another look:

DSCN4098 Ammy
Me, Amber, at the Kansas Ocean

Mom says looking at water makes a lot of bipeds feel serene. I like it, too!

DSCN4102 Ammy
Any birdies out there?!?

This next picture made Stormy "
ha roo roo roo" out loud, so I thought I'd include it:

DSCN4103 Ammy

Can you tell why? Obviously, I'm not looking at the camera... but that's not all. Look in the lower left-hand corner of the photo. See Mom's hand?
Hee hee hee! She was working over-time trying to get me to look at her, but I wouldn't. It made Storms very proud.

Here's a collage of some more pix from our special outing:

CollageAmmyKSOceanFEB10

I had a wonderful, tranquil time! I hope coming along with us via the photos brought you some serenity, too!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment