Friday, February 12, 2010

Photo Finish Friday

Hi everypuppy and everykittycat! It's me, Ammy, here with Photo Finish Friday! I thought today I'd just show you a picture of what each of us is doing right now. Ready to look around? Follow me!

Let's see what Zimmie's up to! It looks like he's on KP Duty.

DSCN3798 Zim
SGT Zim, on KP Duty

I think he's anxious for Mom to start
making the sushi tonight!

I wonder where Davy is?

DSCN3799 Dave
Davy

Isn't that Stormy's bed he's on? Hmmm... she must have said it's OK for him to be there!

Speaking of whom, I wonder where - oh! Here she comes now!

DSCN3805 Stormy
Stormy
I said what?

Hee hee hee! She doesn't really mind at all. We all like to share.

And sharing ... is what I'd like to do right now!

DSCN3796 Ammy
Me. Ammy!

Come on over - I'll share my snacks with you!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment