Monday, February 15, 2010

Thanks, Friends!

Ha roo, pups and kit-cats. It's me - Zim. I'm not sure where to start today, so I'm just going to plunge right in. My very beautiful and special girlfriend Sitka is in the hospital at the University of Georgia (UGA). I'd sure appreciate you joining us in prayer for her. We thank you in advance!

I'd also like to thank my bestest friend Huffle and our good buddy Quincy for presenting us with this award:

Thanks, Huffle!!!  And Quincy!

How cool is that?! You guys are really sweet friends - just like the award says!

The rules of the award are to list 10 things that make you happy - then share the award with 10 bloggers that make you smile. This sounds more up Ammy's alley, but I'll give it a go.

1 through 10. It's all about Sitka for me today.
1. She makes me happy,
2. the fact that she's where she's getting the best possible care makes me happy,
3. her mom and dad giving her such great love, care and attention make me happy,
4. friends all over the world praying for her and doing kind things for her family make me happy,
5. her little sis CM being the best puppy a puppy could be makes me happy,
6. her big sis Tia being strong makes me happy,
7. the good people at UGA taking such great care of her make me happy,
8. Sitka's condition stabilizing makes me happy,
9. being able to get an accurate diagnosis for a treatable condition for her makes me happy, and
10. posing for this special picture for her mama made me happy:

DSCN3802 Zim
You KNOW you want to reach in here and give me chest scratchies, don't you?

I think I'd even let her rub my tummy-tum-tum.

We're not sure who all has the award, so I'm giving it to Sitka, CM, Tia and her mom and dad 10 times. Stormy said I could. We love all of you!!!

Thanks, friends, for the award and for joining us in prayer - for Sitka and for all who are hurting.

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment