Friday, February 19, 2010

Photo Finish Friday

Woo, everypup and everycat! It's me, Dave, here with Photo Finish Friday! Two things before I get started:

First: Sitka is showing improvement every day, so please keep those prayers coming for her!
Second: Thanks for your kind words on my video the other day. I have a special treat for lovers of the "woo" tomorrow! Be sure to tune in!

OK! So for Photo Finish Friday, I thought I'd share pix of me with each one of my pack-mates. I enjoy doing different stuff with each of them.

Storm and I enjoy each other's company a great deal. We like to hang out, take naps, and stuff like that. She also teaches me cool stuff, just like she does for Ammy and Zim. In this photo, she's trying to teach me her famous "Harp Seal Look":

DSCN3797 Dave & Stormy
Me (Dave) and Stormy

I don't quite have it down, but this double-team action did get us a cookie.
Ha woo.

Ammy and I like to hang out, too, especially now that she's decided she can nap on the bed, too. We also like to play with toys together. Well, not exactly together ... more like we both like to play with toys.

DSCN2490 Am & Dave
Mom? Don't you think Ammy's had that toy long enough?

And then there's Zim - the best kid brother a guy could ask for! We love doing all kinds of fun stuff together - zoomies, wrestling, going on cool adventures - pretty much everything! Mom says we're "joined at the hip".

DSCN3980 Dave & Zim
Me and Zimmie

I wonder what she means by that?

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment