Saturday, February 27, 2010

Golf Class

Tail wags, dear readers! It's me, Stormy. I got a great question a bit ago from our dear friend Kat, of the Washington Woos. She said, in part, "... I was thinking the other day that maybe Stormy could add a golf class to the School of Siberian Studies. My mom's coworkers make golf comments and jokes all the time and my mom doesn't get them, so I would like to enroll her in the class."

Ah, golf! As you may know, our dad loves the sport. We even have our very own course right here within Ao4 HQs, as seen at this link. I've observed and studied this game and really, Kat, it's quite simple and one post ought to do it.

It all comes down to one thing. Whoever hits the ball the fewest times wins. It's that simple. So ... why go out at all?

DSCN4077 Storms
Think about that one!

See what I mean? Stay home with your Siberians and you not only win the golf match, but you win something else as well. Let me illustrate; here are my dad and I - and he's not golfing!

DSCN4106 Mike and Stormy
Ah... this is the life, isn't it, Dad? Congrats on a great non-round!
Hey Storm and Dad! Can I not golf next?!!?

Looks like he scored big time, doesn't it? Zim was anxious to not go golfing with our dad, too. I was still busy rewarding Dad for a great round of not golfing. Look at how happy he is!

DSCN4107 Mike and Stormy
OH, yeah! This is sooooooo wonderful!!!

So you see, Kat - if your mom stays home with you, she doesn't even hit the golf ball at all, thereby winning the match. AND she wins by spending time with you, Steve, and Wilbur. And your dad. Everyone's a winner in this case!

Thanks for a great question - and thanks for studying at the Stormy Zoluschka Kryschtal School of Siberian Studies.

Tail wags,
Storms

No comments:

Post a Comment