Saturday, April 10, 2010

Back to the Backyard!

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me - Dave! Enough of all these posies -- let's get back to playing in the backyard, OK? I had tons of fun out there with that toy that I showed you on Wednesday!

I ran out into the yard and waited for Mom.

DSCN4482 Dave
"Throw it, Mom! Throw it!!!"

She threw it a ton of times and I brought it back - then we played that all over again!

DSCN4485 Dave
"Got it! Let's play some more!"

We also played one of my other favorite games -
Tuggy-Tug!!! Here's a little collage of that:

CollageDaveToyAPR10_2
Me and Mom's hand playing Tuggy-Tug!

It was great fun! Then we played more of the throw and catch game - Mom and I call it
Fetch! Remember the picture from Wednesday?!!? That was part of our Fetch game! Here I am, waiting for that very throw:

DSCN4503 Dave
"!!!"

A bunch of you wanted to know if I caught it! It was a tricky throw, but I stuck with it and ... here's a collage!!!

CollageDaveToyAPR10_1

Isn't that cool!?!? And yeah! I ...

DSCN4528 Dave
"YEAH!"

... GOT IT!!!!!

What a fun time with Mom. She doesn't always remember to take the camera with us, but she got some pretty cool shots the other day!!! There are even more - I'll show you soon, OK?

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment