Friday, April 16, 2010

Photo Finish Friday!

Ha roo, pups and kit-cats! It's me, Zim, here with Photo Finish Friday! As the Yammer told you yesterday, we have tons of pix of us to share, so let's get right to it, OK?

For those who have asked, Mom tries to do something special with each one of us during the day. We all love the individual attention. We have play time together, too, but for some reason it's harder for Mom to take photos of that. I have no idea why! Anyway, here are pix of each of us, out having fun during our one-on-one time!

How about some shots of those gorgeous sisters of mine to start with?!? Here's Stormy first, waiting for Mom to catch up with her.

DSCN4697 Stormy
Stormy

That was after a great play session in the yard; Storm was waiting for Mom to open the gate to the deck so she could come in and get a beverage. Doesn't she look happy?!? Speaking of happy, here's Amber!

DSCN4474 Ammy
Ammy

Is her smile contagious, or what?!? Here's another photo of her:

DSCN4481 Ammy
Ammy again

I wonder if she was thinking up something funny to tell us!?! She always busts me up with those silly jokes of hers.

Here's Dave, waiting for Mom to throw a toy. He LOVES toy time!

DSCN4735 Dave
The Deeve

Here he is, running up from the second tier:

DSCN4663 Dave
Dave in a cool action shot!

And here he is, striking a pose as he catches his breath:

DSCN4668 Dave
Dave catching his breath!

Mom loves how shiny his fur looks there. I have no idea why I said that.

Hey, remember last month when
Stormy mentioned my Calico Cat friend? I always look for her when I'm down where I think she lives. She's a bit shy, but I think I'm winning her over. Why do I think so? Well... check out who was on the steps in our side yard the other day!!!

CalicoCatCollage
The Calico Cat

Sigh. Isn't she beautiful!!? She sat there and let Mom take a bunch of pictures of her. I was watching from the breakfast room windows. When Mom got in from her photo shoot, I asked her if I could go see the Calico Cat. Sadly, by the time I got out there, she was gone. Here I am, looking for her:

DSCN4629 Zim
"Calico Kitty?!?! Callie-co? Are you out here?!?! It's me - Zim!"

I'm sure she'll be back, now that she knows the way to our house!

Since I couldn't spend time communing with her, I opted to play some football instead. Here's my cool action shot:

DSCN4749 Zim
Me, Zim, running with our cool camo football

I hope you enjoyed
Photo Finish Friday! Let the weekend begin!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment