Monday, April 5, 2010

Kicking Off the Week

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me, Ammy! I know that for some of you, Monday is a challenging day, so I thought you might like to start the week with a joke.

DSCN4450 Ammy strikes a pose
"How about a joke?"

How does that sound? OK! So ...
oh, wait!

DSCN4451 Ammy strikes a pose
"Halt! Who goes there?!!?"

Hrumph. Somebunny was trying to get into our yard. OK ... so two atoms are walking down the street. One ... excuse me again, please.

DSCN4452 Ammy
"Don't even think about it, Oswald!"

I better start over.

DSCN4454 Ammy

Two atoms are walking down the street.
One says, ¨Wait, I think I lost an electron.¨
The other says, ¨Are you sure?¨
The first one says,
¨Yeah, I'm positive.¨

DSCN4455 Ammy
"Hee hee hee! 'I'm positive.' Hee hee hee! I love science jokes!"

Oh, I just love that one! I hope that puts a smile on your faces!

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment