Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Catch Me If You Can!

Tail wags, pups and kit-cats! It's me, Stormy! As you saw yesterday, it's yard-playing season here at Ao4 Headquarters! After I let Am, Zim and Dave (pix to come later this week) go run around the yard with Mom, I decided I wanted to go out, too.

At first, Mom thought maybe she and I could just kick back in a shady area of the lower deck, but I thought no... I'd like to go run around in the yard!

DSCN4545 Stormy
"Let's go play in the yard, Mom!"

I had all kinds of fun running around, up and down the hill, around the tiers on our path, and checking the AO. Here's a collage for you!

StormYardCollage4APR10

As you can tell, I had a blast. Mom and I played a little game of chase, taking turns as to who was chasing whom. Here I am, stalking Mom:

DSCN4550 Stormy
"I'm gonna get cha, Mom!"

What fun! If it doesn't get too hot today, I'll take Mom out again!

DSCN4553 Stormy
"Your turn to chase me! Catch me if you can!"

I hope all of you enjoy your day!

Tail wags,
Storms

No comments:

Post a Comment