Thursday, April 15, 2010

Fun in the Garden

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me, Ammy! Mom's been taking tons of photos of us out in the garden lately. Before we post the new ones, I have a few for you from a week and a half or so ago. We'll get to the newest ones soon - promise!

I was out just sort of exploring and playing around while Mom snapped away. Here I am, striking a pose up on one of the retaining walls:

DSCN4460 Ammy

It was a beautiful, sunny day, as you can see. I felt really happy.

DSCN4462 Ammy
Me, Ammy, thinking about beautiful things and smiling.

Then Mom backed up to take a farther-away-shot and I ...

DSCN4458 Ammy
"Oooh! Is that a bug?!?!"

Hee hee hee! I couldn't resist. It was just a little bug. Not a grasshopper, it's not time for those yet, but it did remind me of a joke.

DSCN4463 Ammy
"Do you want to hear my joke?"

OK... a grasshopper walks into a bar. The bartender looks at him and says, "Hey! We have a drink named after you!"
The grasshopper gives the bartender a confused look and says, "You have a drink named Bob?"

DSCN4464 Ammy
"Hee hee hee! That one kills me!"

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment