Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shredurday

Ha woo. It's me, everypup and everycat - Dave. Yeah, OK, Ammy helped me with the post title - did you think it was her at first?

Some of you have left comments lately wondering how we can have some toys that are over 5 years old. Well, trust me, not all of them last that long - but most of them do. And why? Because some are designated as "backyard supervised toy only". Meaning Mom has eyes on us the whole time and we're usually actively engaged with her and the toy the whole time. There are some times, though...

DSCN4489 Dave
"Hey Mom! What's that down there on our fence?"

It was a Cardinal she's been trying to photograph. I told her I'd stay right here and play with my fun
Loopie toy.

So while Mom did this:

DSCN4758 Cardinal
Cardinal on our fence

...I did this:

CollageDaveToyShred1
"Oooh, I think I've got a little hole started..."

And because Mom's real BIG, hard & fast rule is that we are NOT allowed to swallow toy parts or stuffing...

CollageDaveToyShred2

...I was real careful about that.

CollageDaveToyShred3
"I'll just lay the stuffing over there..."

Mom would have confiscated it if I started eating the stuffing; that can really mess up your tummy-tum and other connected body parts.

I had a blast de-stuffing; I don't do that very often, but it was really fun. And it's actually just a little hole and Mom said the toy is still very usable! Woo!

Happy Shredurday, everybody! Ha woo.

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment