Monday, April 12, 2010

Woo

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me, Ammy! Oh, I know - due to the title of the post, you probably were expecting Davy, since that's his very favorite thing to say and all, but no! It's me! It'll make sense to you shortly!

See... there I was the other day, out playing in the yard with one of my favorite toys. It's almost three years old, but we all still love playing with it. I love pouncing it and running after it when Mom throws it! I don't bring it back, but happily stand back and wait for it to move again.

DSCN4691 Ammy
"I'm watching you like a hawk, Cool Camo Football!!!"

Then I thought about how much everyone seemed to enjoy
my jokes last week and I thought I should come up with another one to kick off this week.

DSCN4693 Ammy
"Hmm... a new joke... hmm..."

I was helping Mom play Scrabble the other night and she checked to see if this was a legitimate word:

IMG_6122
iPhone screen shot

See where it says, "Woo is a valid word"? Hee hee hee. That gave me the idea for my joke!

DSCN4694 Ammy
"Hee hee hee! This is the perfect joke to tell Davy!"

Are you ready?
Knock, knock!
Who's there?
Woo.
Woo who?
Don't get so excited; it's just a joke.
Hee hee hee! Isn't that perfect?!!? Mom didn't get me telling it to Davy on video, but she did interview him about it afterwards. Here's a vid, featuring Davy, Zim and me.



"Woo hoo!" Have a great week! Hee hee hee.

Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment