Sunday, April 18, 2010

Super Secret Sunday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats, it's me, Zim, here with my bestest friend Huffle Mawson, for another installment of Super Secret Sunday! As you may know, Huffs is paying a super secret visit to us here at Ao4 HQs while her mom and dad are off galavanting around the world. Or somewhere. They think Huffle is back home in Australia with Uncle Heath, but the secret is she's here with us! (To review, you can read parts one, two, and three at those links.) Also to review - mum's the word on this, OK?

This week, we've just been having a blast! Mom has a hard time getting pix of us all doing zoomies together, but we've done lots of that - plus something Huffs calls "Thundering Herd of Elephants". I like that one a lot!

Here's Dave, getting a drink after a rousing game:

HuffDaveBowl
"Hey Huffle Mawson. Is that a stuffed mousie? Can I see him for a minute?"
"Umm... I'm not sure, Davy. Is today Shredurday?"

Ha roo roo roo! I'd be worried about that, too. Mom put Huffle's mousie away and she (Huffs) decided to go explore the garden with Ammy instead of playing in the house. Here they are, over along the southern perimeter:

DSCN4469 HuffleAmmyGarden
"Ammy! Is that Oswald over there?!?!"
"Where, Huffs????"

I love Huffle's camo job! See how she's all blended into the foliage like that?!?! Very cool.

Oh! Speaking of foliage, Huffs and I did some exploring in the garden, too, and we stumbled upon yet another thing we have in common:

DSCN4537 ZimHuffleGrass
"It's an ornamental grass, Huffs. Fountain Grass, I think."
"Very tasty, Zim!"

Nothing like chomping down on some vegetation! Yummers!

Tune in again soon for more of our great visit! And remember - it's super secret!

Play bows,
Zim (and Huffs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment