Thursday, November 12, 2009

Camo Wubba!

Woo, everypup and everycat! It's me, Dave! Yesterday should have been called Wubba Wednesday, because that's how I spent part of the morning - playing with my very cool camo Wubba! Mom had walked and walked and walked the redheads, took Storm and me on a shorter walk, then decided I needed a bit more exercise. I proposed a good round of WUBBA! Here's how it went!

We did some of this:

DSCN2616 Dave
Throw it, Mom! Throw it!

And some of this:

DSCN2587 Dave
Here I come!

A bit of this:

DSCN2611 Dave
Woo! Tuggy, tuggy, tug!

More of the above:

DaveWubbaCollage1
Me enjoying Wubba time!

And more of this:

DSCN2613 Dave
Tired? Me? No way! Throw it again! Throw it again!

What great fun! And I was a bit tired afterwards. It was all I could do to play zoomies with Zim when I got in the house!

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment