Saturday, November 21, 2009

It Was A Dark and Foggy Morning...

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Ammy. Mom has taken me and Zimmie on some really, really fun walks lately and I wanted to tell you about the one we went on yesterday! We walked down to the park and back; it was extra fun because it was sort of dark and foggy! Zim and I had such fun!

Up on top of one of the hills, we now have a crossing light; that makes it a lot safer! While we waited for the light, I checked out the fog - you know, since I'm the Ao4's Meteorologist and all! Here I am, up on the crest of that hill. Can you see the fog sort of nestled into the hills down the street!?!?

IMG_4405 Ammy
It was a dark and foggy morning...

IMG_4404 Ammy
Hee hee hee!

After taking in the weather conditions, I did something else that comes so very naturally to me:

IMG_4403 Ammy
Mouse! Or mole! Or... something! There's something in here!

It's instinctual. I can't help it. I'm a natural hunter.

IMG_4406 Ammy and Zim
Ammy... I think we've got the light now.

Zim and Mom made me stop my hunt and cross the street. The cars had stopped for us and we needed to go.

Anyway, once we crossed, Zim had fun posing up on some chunks of limestone.

IMG_4408 Zim
Ha roo!

This is right at the entrance to part of the Hudson Trail; not the part we usually walk down, but another one. We wanted to try it yesterday, but Mom said something about "mud" and "no way". I wasn't really too disappointed; when you walk with Zimmie, you find entertainment everywhere!

IMG_4409 Zim
Hey Ammy! I think someone's coming!

He came up with a really funny plan -

IMG_4410 Zim
With this fog, I'll bet if I start howling like a coyote, I could really freak people out!

Hee hee hee! Isn't he fun? Unfortunately, the people didn't come our way. We're going to try it out next fog, though! I can't wait - I'm going to see if Zim will teach me how to do a coyote howl in the meantime! I hope I can do it right! :)

Have a great weekend, everypuppy and everykit!
Love,
Ammy

No comments:

Post a Comment