Monday, November 16, 2009

Just Real Quick!

Hi everypuppy and every cat! It's me, Ammy. Just a quick word about Zimmie's post from yesterday!

Many of you really enjoyed the photo of him all camouflaged behind that huge stalk of grass. In fact, you were very complimentary of his camo job and said you could barely see him. For those of you who might have been hesitant to say anything, I thought I'd provide a little visual aid:

DSCN2669_2 THERE he is!

Can you see him now? Whew, it took me a while to find him - I don't mind admitting that!

And now - as FaceBook friends of our mom know, I made a weather prediction last night; I smelled snow and said we'd get a minimum of snow flurries within 24 hours. The flurries started just around 0145 this morning. Now all the weather bipeds have us under a Winter Storm Warning until 0600 tomorrow, calling for anywhere between 2-8 inches, depending on the forecaster. I need to get to work and see if we're really going to get as much snow as they're calling for.

DSCN2682 Ammy
Hmm... flurries changing over to a wet snow...

The local radio bipeds are calling for more than the local TV bipeds, and those bipeds are calling for more than the national TV and webcast bipeds. Mom's waiting for my forecast.

Have a great day, everypup and everycat. I'm off to work!

Love,
Ammy
Resident Meteorologist, Ao4 HQs

No comments:

Post a Comment