Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cat-ch up Caturday

Tail wags, all! It's me - Stormy, with a few miscellaneous things to share with you.

On behalf of the Ao4 and especially Zim, we'd like to thank our very beautiful and dear friend Huffle for presenting us with the Blogger Buddy Award!

Thanks, Huffle!!!
We just love it and feel quite honored! A big "thank you and meow!" to Zimmie's bestest friend.

Speaking of "BFF"s, now that we can send photos with text messages on the iPhone, my sweet BFF Tia and I have been sending pix back and forth. Here I am admiring a portrait she sent me last week:

DSCN2438 Storm
"Tia... you look so regal!"

I love that technology helps us keep in close touch with our friends!

In other news, Zim wanted his kit-cat pals to know he's made another friend in the neighborhood.

"Ha roo, kit-cat!"

He looks for him every time we pass that street! I'm so proud of my Zimmie for being so good with kitties!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Tail wags,
Storms

No comments:

Post a Comment