Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Update From the Studio

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave, coming to you from our Studio today. I've been helping Mom with a big project lately, and a couple other little things. I was a little surprised to see Ammy come downstairs yesterday and start playing with one of MY Kongs.

IMG_4265 Ammy and Dave
Shouldn't she be out doing Meaty... Meetee.... weather stuff?

I mean, I heard the radio bipeds say we were going to get 8-10 inches of snow... and the local TV guys said 6-8 inches... and the AccuWeather guys and Weather Channel guys said we'd get at least two!!! Ammy explained to me that she went outside and did a weather check and that if I had read the post she put up on our blog, (oops, I was napping was busy helping Mom and forgot to bring the laptop downstairs) I would know that she said our flurries would change to wet snow.

"Did I mention any accumulation?" she asked me after I gave it a quick read.
"No... you said, 'flurries changing over to a wet snow...' You didn't say an amou-- oh, I get it."

Snowfall amounts in our area ranged from wet snow that melted and couldn't be measured to a foot of snow. The foot of snow was in a place called Morrowville, just north of us. Guess who got the "wet snow that melted and couldn't be measured"?

IMG_4264 Ammy and Dave
Woo. Ammy nailed it again!

I don't know how she does it.

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment