Monday, November 9, 2009

Working For My Mom

Woo, everypup and everycat. It's me, Dave. As many of you know, I serve as my mom's Guide Dog for the Color Blind. She's been incredibly busy in our Studio lately - which means I've been busy in there, too. She's been making bags like crazy (really exciting news to tell you soon reference one of them!), and is currently working on a really big project I'll tell you about eventually - and is re-writing a tutorial as she goes. Woo. And who has to make sure all the fabrics go together? That's right - me. Davy.

I told you about some of my duties last week; today I'd like to impart the importance of looking at things from different perspectives. Colors change in different lighting, different settings, and depending on how you look at them. So when Mom asks me to check things out for her, I have to view the fabs at different angles.

DSCN2483 Dave
Looks good this way... let me try something else...

DSCN2482 Dave
I like it from here, too.

DSCN2484 Dave
I think some tummy rubs might help me see things more clearly...

DSCN2485 Dave
Ah... sweet bliss!

Err... I mean...

DSCN2486 Dave
Yeah, that looks real good, Mom.

That's for the tutorial she's doing. I don't think she'd be making much progress if I wasn't helping her.

We're back to work this afternoon. I better rest up. Have a great day, everypup and everycat.

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment