Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This One's For You!

Tail wags, dear readers! It's me, Stormy. As many of you may know, our very sweet friends Martha and Bailey, those lovely Bassets, are getting a bit fed up with being followed around by the camera. We certainly understand this, as we have the very same problem. When they called us all into action to be uncooperative for photos, I knew we here at Ao4 Headquarters were just the pups to help! We had only two challenges - getting the boys to not cooperate and downloading the pix from the camera before Mom deletes them!

I'm all about not cooperating for photos! In fact, as a heads up to newer readers, I taught an on-line class on this very subject. (The final post is here, with links back to the lessons.) Once I explained to the boys we were doing this for Martha and Bailey, they were all for it - and Dave even offered to pin Mom down so she couldn't delete our, as she calls them, "out-takes".

"Umm... yeah, I've got her, Stormzzzzzzzz......"

You've got to admire his work ethic, don't you?

So I plugged in the iPhone and downloaded these masterpieces. Martha and Bailey - this post is for you! First up, Zim and I:

"But Storm! But the camera..."
"Look away! Do it for the Basset Babes, Zimmie!"

Yes, if you're wondering, it was raining. That made not cooperating even better. Here are Dave and Ammy:

Dave and Ammy

I love how Ammy's walking out of the frame. An excellent touch, don't you think?

How about the rest of you? Do you stand with the Bassets? Show your support!

Tail wags,
Storms

No comments:

Post a Comment