Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Work

Woo, everypup and everycat. Dave again, with a report on our work day yesterday. As you may recall, I had a full day ahead of me. I was right about here...

IMG_4449 Dave helping

...as I recall. And Mom was right about...

IMG_4444

...here. (That's her super-secret big project that I've been helping her with.)

I had worked so much that I sent out for reinforcements. Before I knew it - Zim was helping! Here we are:

IMG_4456 Zim and Dave - helping

Mom said we really helped a lot by running around playing zoomies and neck-grabbies and "ha roo"ing and "woo"ing at each other. So much so, in fact, that she said we could leave the Studio if we wanted to. Wow. We must have helped a lot!

Dad was home by that time, doing his work-out, so SGT Zim thought he'd hang out with him. A little "guy time".

IMG_4464 Zim
Hey Dad! Let's fire this baby up!

I thought Zim was crazy getting on that thing!

IMG_4465 Dave
Woo, Zim...

I stayed out in the Studio. In case Mom needed more of my help.

IMG_4461 Zim
Really! I'm all set, Dad - let's go!

After a work-out on the treadmill, Zim saw Dad doing crunchers on the weight machine. Since Zim is a drill sergeant, he went over to encourage and motivate Dad.

IMG_4468 The boys
That's it! Get down and gimme 50, Dad!

IMG_4473 SGT Zim & Mike
You call those crunchers? I wanna see those abs ready to pop! Let's go, let's GO!

Then he moved in to encourage Dad some more!

IMG_4474 Zim & Mike
Get going, mister! I'm SGT Zim and I wanna see you sweatin'! You call that...
Aw... Dad! You are sweatin'. How about a nose smoochie?!?

Nose smoochie!??! You know what goes really good with nose smoochies? Hugs. That's when I thought I'd move in and see if I could help Dad, too. I mean - hugs are my specialty!

IMG_4475 Dave
Woo, Dad! How 'bout a hug!?!?

Then... it was odd. It's like we had already helped Dad enough for one day, too.

IMG_4476 Dave
Dad? Dad? Are you in there? Zimmie went upstairs, but I'm here if you need me. Dad?

Mom said we'll be hitting the Studio again today. I hope we get just as much work done this afternoon! Woo.

Luv,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment