Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dealing With the Puparazzi

Tail wags, dear readers, it's me - Stormy. That's right - the puparazzi. We can all relate. You all know our common plight - you're there taking a nap on Guard Duty in the bedroom, totally focusing on your mission ... when the puparazzi comes in and disturbs your peaceful slumber. I suffer from these photo ambushes, too. But you can take control of the situation! Here's a little "how to"!

Take the other day for instance. There I was, guarding the bed...

DSCN2564 Storm
Zzzz... mmm, tuna ... salmon ... tilapia, mmm ... zzzz....

...when in comes the puparazzi.

DSCN2565 Storm
Can I help you?

Oh, sure. I understand - I mean, I was doing a really good cute pose, but honestly - enough's enough!

DSCN2566 Storm
Is she still there? I don't even want to look.

DSCN2567 Storm
Me, rolling my eyes.

See what I put up with around here? Sheesh.

DSCN2568 Storm
How would you like to see these pillows meet an early demise?

I sent Mom a mind-meld message that unless she wanted to see a little display of my handiwork rearranging the pillows, quilt, covers, etc., she might want to put the camera down and let me get back to my nap Guard Duty.

And that's how you get a little peace and quiet, pups and kits. Just remember - you are the ones in charge, not the puparazzi. Take control of the situation!

Tail wags (and happy birthday to the US Marine Corps!),
Stormy

No comments:

Post a Comment