Sunday, November 29, 2009

Serene Scenery Sunday -The Whole Family Edition

Tail wags, pups and kit-cats! It's me, Stormy! Nothing makes our pack happier and more serene than a walk involving the whole family. I thought I'd share a few pix with you that Mom took the other day out on one of our walks. Care to come walking with us?

Dave and I thought that just for a few minutes, we'd let the redheads get ahead of us. You know - it has to do with that whole "unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes" thing. Here's Mom's view:

DSCN2792
I don't think this is such a bad view, Storm!
It's OK for a few minutes. What's over there?!?

And here's our view:

DSCN2793

Not bad, but I need to be in the lead. Mostly because I am the leader, plus there's always a lot of this that goes on:

DSCN2794
Hey! Any of you squirrelly-squirrels out there?

He does like to stop and enjoy the scenery!

DSCN2795
Really! Anysquirrel out there?!? It's me - Zim!

We don't have squirrels right by our house, but Zim knows where they live and likes to stop and commune with then when we're out in their part of the neighborhood. Or anybunnies... or our kit-cat friends. Anyway, if you're the "keep going!" type, you don't want to get behind the Z-man.

Mom took lots of pix of us walking together on the way home. You can check out our latest
FlickR images, if you'd like, plus I put a collage together for you:

CollageAo4WalkThanksgiving09

We sure enjoyed our family walk. And once we got home and had a round of zoomies, we were all quite serene! Thanks for coming with us; have a lovely Sunday!

Tail wags,
Storms

No comments:

Post a Comment