Saturday, October 31, 2009

Booty

Hi everypuppy and everycat! It's me - Ammy! As some of you know, my brother Zim is an honorary kitty cat. Sigh. Anyway, as such he enlisted in the very handsome pirate Captain Maverick's Sneaky Kitty Squadron. Captain Mav had some orders for members of the SKS just the other day, saying in part, "...Yer Cap'n want ye SKS members to sneak around during Halloween collecting all kinds of booty and loot that ye can get yer Paws on Harrrrr..."

I'm not a pirate because ... um ... well, just click on this link and you'll understand why. I just reallllllllllly don't do the whole "dress up" thing. Zimmie really likes being a pirate, though, and so when I read Cap'n Mav's orders, I thought maybe I could help Zim with his mission. Or at least have a little fun.

I did what I could do...

DSCN2499 Ammy

...then called Zim into the living room.

DSCN2498 Ammy

You all see where this is going, don't you?

"Oh, Zimmie! I left some booty for you on our Army quilt in the living room!!! Check it out!" I called. The trap was set and I excused myself to go use the yard.

DSCN2504 Zim
"Hey! Hey, this isn't booty! It's ..."

DSCN2496 Zim
"Where is she?!?! That little trickster!!!"

DSCN2494 Ammy
"Uh oh..."

For those of you who are doing any trick or treating or will have trick or treaters come to your door this evening, please stay safe! And good luck getting some... booty. :)

Love,
Ammy

PS: Speaking of Captain Maverick... if you have a moment, please click the button in the top right of our sidebar and vote for him in the costume contest! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment