Friday, October 30, 2009

Photo Finish Friday

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's Zimmie here with Photo Finish Friday! My photos today come in response to a question left on the blog yesterday. You all saw how hard Dave works as Mom's Guide Dog for the Color Blind! He's amazing, isn't he? Our friend Max of South Africa wanted to know, "...which of you doggies does the cleaning up?" How serendipitous, Max! I had just posed for some photos after I completed one of my tasks here at Ao4 Headquarters. Are you ready?

DSCN2475 Zim
Me and my Oreck

That's right. I have my own vacuum. Sure, Mom has the Oreck Upright and the Oreck Canister and the Dyson Animal... but this Super Handheld baby's all mine! (Some of you may remember - I showed it to you a while ago, when I told you about some of my other duties.)

ZimVacCollage2
I my Oreck!

Since I was named after a Drill Sergeant, it's my duty to keep everything policed up. That means the floor, too!

Thanks for joining us for Photo Finish Friday. Now get out there and do some cleaning!

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment