Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Energy Download!

Ha roo, pups and cool cats! It's me, Zim! I got to go to the Top of the World the other evening. Remember the somewhat striking sunset Ammy showed you the other day? You know... the shot Mom took on her way somewhere? Ha roo - she was heading to the Top of the World with me! Something about "someone being spun up", blah, blah, blah. All I know is I got a cool adventure out of the deal!

Here's what the sun looked like by the time we got up there:

DSCN2061 29 SEP 09

Isn't that cool? Or... hot. Anyway, let's hit the trail!

DSCN2062 29 SEP 09

We had a great walk. Lots for Mom to see, lots for me to snoof. Here are some cool scenery pix (we warned you we can't resist our Fall colors!):

DSCN2063 29 SEP 09

DSCN2064 29 SEP 09

I like how Mom framed the one above.

We found more of those tiny white, wild Asters up there:

DSCN2065 29 SEP 09

They're like micro-mini daisies, aren't they?

I checked messages up there, too.

DSCN2077 29 SEP 09

In fact, that evening I met up with a bunch of pups and their peeps up there. My best buddy in our neighborhood was up there! None of our pix came out very well; we were all moving around like crazy and it was getting a tad dark by the time I met up with them. There was my buddy Harper (he's a PBGV and he's really cool), a collie, a Blue Heeler who looked like Gus, a couple hunting-type dogs, some lab mixes, and a little Bull Terrier girl who'd just been rescued who looked a lot like Woodrow!

Back to the trail. We saw what's probably the last of that Blue Sage stuff...

DSCN2069 29 SEP 09

...and a lot of other stuff turning deep shades of red!

DSCN2070 29 SEP 09

I like red. But enough taking pix of foliage; let's get walking!!!

DSCN2082 29 SEP 09

What a fun evening! I love being an explorer pup, but it was all I could do to drum up a good round of zoomies when I got home. Wonder what that whole "someone being spun up" thing was about.

Play bows,
Zim

No comments:

Post a Comment